Friday, October 17, 2008

Travel Friday

I didn't post a "Travel Friday" last week because I was in Maine. So what better photo to post this week, than one from Maine!!!!





The weather in Maine was wonderfully mild, the trees were at the perfect point of color change, and the days were sunny: overall it was a picture perfect trip. One of my favorite stops was Ports Head Lighthouse just outside of the city of Portland.

Not only was the lighthouse beautiful it was situated in the most amazing park. The grounds were arranging perfectly for walking. After spending some time around the lighthouse, we decided to take a nice amble around the park, walking along the large rock formations that hugged the coastline and ducking under vibrant red branches. I couldn't have painted a more ideal picture!

1 comment:

Jan said...

My hubby and I would LOVE to see Maine someday! I enjoy browsing your blog and seeing your card creations too!

BTW, I've just TAGGED you and your blog! Hope you can "play". . .

Check out my most recent Blog Post for details! (Friday, Oct. 17)