Monday, September 8, 2008

September Bliss

As much as I love the warmth and activity of summer, there is something so soothing about a brisk calm day! Despite the cloudy, rainy weather outside, I find myself happy to snuggle up in sweaters and socks. The best part of September of course is the changing of the leaves!

Inspired by the colors and images of fall I have begun posting my fall collection to my Etsy Store. If you haven't yet checked it out, just click on the link at the side! I am also happy to announce the launch of a new product line: PLACE CARDS, just in time for those Holiday dinner parties. My shop is now featuring some cute THANKSGIVING designs!

In other news, I helped my hubby launch his very own blog last night. There is not much there yet, but he would be thrilled if he got a hit: www.catholiccat.blogspot.com

Happy Monday

No comments: