Thursday, September 18, 2008

What I'm Up to

I think I will designate Thursday for my shop update info... to share a little of what I am doing at the moment. Right now I am swimming in INVITES... Wedding Invites that is. I am so excited about these beautiful and very custom Invitations that I am doing. The bride plans on mailing them in October so as soon as she does, I'll post some photos!

I am also busy as a bee getting ready for my upcoming Craft Show on Nov. 7 and 8... Christmas goodies are being produced at a rapid rate. Look for all my great tags and cards to be posted at my online shop in the next few weeks. I will have at least a dozen great cards and adorable tags of all kinds. I have been experimenting with new sizes in tags, new styles, new tag ties, and it has been so much fun! Can't wait to share them.

No comments: